Saturday, April 4, 2009

That's so Vintage

I have a very small archive of digitally scanned images of my loved ones, but a few of the one's I've made are good of showing for fashion purposes. Back in the day it seems people were so effortly fashionable.

Photo 1:
My late grandmother was a very fashionable woman. That's her on the far left. I don't know what color the two-tone dress is, but I love the accent the long single strand of pearls make. My guess is this photo was taken in the 70's or 80's.


Photo 2:
Everyone looks so prim and proper here. If they were going for the librarian look, I think they nailed it. Again, that's my grandmother seated on the far left.



Photo 3:
In this third picture is Ida, my 89 year old friend and family's former landlord. Ida is shown in the center. As you can see the picture's old! My guess is this photograph was taken in the 1930's or so. I love the hats in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment